Do you find it difficult to get minor works done in your property? We at The Bearded Plumbing Co. completely understand that most companies do not like attending to small jobs as they may feel it is not going to be worth their while.
We however, have everyones interests and needs at heart. No job is too small for us. We will always try to assist all Expats with their small plumbing and electrical work.
Some of the Minor Works we can assist with are listed below, however if there is any service that is not stated, please do not hesitate to ask!
- Repairing & Replacement of Hot & Cold water taps
- Installation of white goods, such as washing machines and dishwashers
- Repairing & Replacement of leaking/damaged pipework
- Installation of toilets, hand basins & kitchen sinks
- Installation of Gas Hob/Cookers
- Repairing & Replacement of faulty electrical switches and sockets
- Repairing & Replacement of faulty lights and lighting equipment
- Installation of new electrical power & light circuits
- Installation of additional electrical sockets and lights
- Installation of security lighting
All the work listed above is charged according to the work required. In most instances we will be able to provide you with a estimate/price without surveying the job. While in other we may need to carry out an inspection to provide you with a fair quote.